Rhonda Mims earned an undergraduate degree in Criminal Justice and a Juris Doctor degree from the University of South Carolina. Soon after graduating, she entered the corporate world and immediately made a name for herself. Rhonda quickly rose through the ranks at various corporations before becoming a C-suite executive. As a black female executive, she spent decades learning the ins and outs of corporate life in communications, marketing, and public affairs, developing a unique set of leadership skills and abilities. It’s this expertise that Rhonda now offers to clients through counseling, mentoring, and speaking services. As a specialist in corporate social responsibility, diversity and inclusion, Rhonda has become a highly sought-after voice on black leadership and allyship in the workplace.
With over 30 years of corporate experience, Rhonda Mims has an impressive number of accolades and accomplishments. As one might guess, the multi-faceted biography of Rhonda Mims has left her with some impressive credits and awards too.
- Chief Public Affairs Officer and Executive Vice President of WellCare Health Plans Inc
- President of the WellCare Community Foundation
- Thirty Percent Coalition’s Chairman
- Greater Southeast Affiliate of the American Heart Association’s Board of Directors
- Executive Leadership Council Chairman
- Member of the National Association of Corporate Directors
Credits & Awards
- Woman of the Year
- Top 100 Blacks in Corporate America
- CSR Executive of the Year